PE Network Configurator
With PENetCfg you can do the following:
- Enable and start networking support if it's not started yet.
- List all Ethernet adapters on the running machine and set TCP/IP properties (IP Addresses, Default Gateways, DNS Servers, WINS Servers - any number of them) and switch between using static and dynamic (DHCP) TCP/IP settings at any time.
- Select Link Speed/Duplex Mode of a broad range of Ethernet adapters.
- Add any Domain, workgroup, or Server to browse its resources and map and disconnect network drives.
- Change computer name and join workgroup.
- Release and renew the IP address of any Ethernet adapter.
- Change the MAC address of any Ethernet adapter on the fly.
- Use network profiles to automate configuring network settings. For more information about using the network profiles, see the included readme.txt in the downloaded package.
PENetCfg v2.34 (32-bit only):
Download (588 KB)
PENetCfg v2.40 (32-bit & 64-bit):
Download (1.57 MB)
PENetCfg v2.30 Multilanguage (Beta):
Download (414 KB)
Supported languages up to now: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish.
Want to translate 'PE Network Configurator' into your own language? Please contact me.
PE Shell Swapper
PE Shell Swapper or PEShell is a stand-alone utility that allows you to include all your favorite shells in your WinPE build and launch any of them at startup.
With PEShell you can do the following:
- Select and run your favorite shell at WinPE startup.
- Swap shells during a session.
- Change display settings (screen resolution, color depth, and refresh rate) at startup or during a session.
- Auto run any number of programs at startup before running any shell.
- Set the target_root environment variable used by ERD Commander Tools. For more details, see the included readme.txt in the downloaded package.
Download (280 KB)
ERDLogon is a stand-alone utility that allows you to set the target OS root variable used by Winternals ERD Commander 2005 and Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 5.0/6.0/6.5/7.0 (MSDaRT).
ERDLogon v1.2 (32-bit & 64-bit):
Download (274 KB)
PELoader is a shell loader that removes the resource limits from WinPE/BartPE so that you can use the full power of WinPE.
Note: You don't need PELoader in WinPE 2 or higher (Windows Vista/7-based) as Microsoft already created a similar utility named WinPEShl that is included by default in those versions of WinPE.
PE Loader v0.3:
Download (22 KB)